WSC Academy is seeking to hire a part-time High School Administrative Assistant to join our Team! This is a great opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives while working in an innovative and collaborative environment. Hours of work will be 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday beginning July 10, 2017. If you understand the impact of your position on the lives you touch, please contact WSC; we would love to hear from you. Please send resumes by
Clicking Here For further job information please visit www.wsc-academy.org.
The Academy’s mission is to provide a quality education that inspires every student to achieve the
knowledge and skills necessary to succeed and achieve academic and personal excellence.
- Performs data entry for student data and records, program evaluations and generating reports.
- Maintains academic files including retention of records.
- Completes all administrative duties as required for staff, students and parents.
- Handles and directs phones calls including requests for information, etc.
- Reviews, routes and responds to incoming mail as directed.
- Scans, files and processes documents as requested.
- Takes referrals of students, responds to basic questions about the program and mails enrollment packets.
- Assists with State reporting.
- Monitors traffic in and out of the building.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years related clerical experience.
- High school diploma and WorkKeys testing is required with additional course work in Secretarial Science or a related field preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- PowerSchool proficiency preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient in data entry and computers.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Publisher and Adobe required.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and manages sensitive information with care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.