Action Associates is currently hiring for a division of one of Michigan’s finest meat processing enterprises specializing in producing ready to eat salads such as potato salad and coleslaw. We are looking for employees to assist production management in carrying out duties in conjunction with the cooking, cutting, mixing, filing and packing of food products. Experience working with prepared food products a plus.
**NOTE** Positions begin in early April**
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand during entire shift (aside from breaks).
- Make boxes, push and pull tubs, boxes or other containers in the production process.
- Inspect product for quality prior to packing.
- Supply empty and clean tubs and pans to production area.
- Scrub and wash pans, carts, and production equipment as needed.
- Supply ready to mix ingredients and fillers.
- Supply any materials needed in any production operations.
- Clean and Sanitize entire production room area including machines, equipment, floors and walls.
- Adhere to GMP’s and MIOSHA guidelines and procedures.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure.
- Miscellaneous assignments as assigned.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Assist in providing supplies and equipment to work areas as needed.
- Properly identify all products with appropriate tags before leaving production area.
- Assist in any aspect of productions as directed.
- Damp / Refrigerated work area.
- Use of pans, carts, water hoses, chemical cleaning solutions, scales, box tape machine, pallets and pallet jacks.
- Use of standard PPE (hair/beard nets, safety glasses).
- MUST be able to lift up to at least 50lbs
- **This plant produces products that include allergen ingredients such as tuna and dairy.**
Job Type: Full-Time
Required Education: High school or equivalent
For consideration, interested candidates please send updated resume in WORD.doc format to Christine by clicking HERE. Or apply online at the link below.