GENERAL LABOR/PRODUCTION OPENINGS IN FOWLERVILLE!!
Popular company in Fowlerville, MI has 6 openings for General Labor workers. Facility is a non-smoking environment.
• First shift- 6am to 6pm
• Second shift- 6pm to 6am
$13.00 per hour
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
• Loading/unloading trucks
• Housekeeping duties
• Bagging materials
• General labor around the plant.
• Great attendance and productivity are required
• A high school diploma or GED
• Minimum 6 months manufacturing experience (at one position)
• Ability to use the computer
• Familiarity with Microsoft office tools
• Some warehouse experience
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Good work longevity
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume by Clicking Here
OR fax it to 810-229-5820 Attention: Colleen S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.