Popular company in Fowlerville, MI has Immediate openings for General Labor workers. Facility is a non-smoking environment.
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Unloading Mold machines
- Trimming plastic molds
- Loading/unloading racks of materials
- General labor around the plant.
- Great attendance and productivity are required
- A high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 months manufacturing experience (at one position)
- Some warehouse experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Good work longevity
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume by Clicking Here
OR fax it to 810-229-5820 ATT: Christine
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.