Join a growing company with new State of Art facilities in Livingston County!
We are presently seeking an individual who will assist with new hire process, benefits administration, payroll, and compliance.
As a successful HR coordinator, you will:
- Assist in the processing and transmission of biweekly payroll.
- Assist with maintenance of payroll and employment records
- Input new hire employee information into payroll system(s).
- Provide assistance and back up to the Human Resources department as needed.
- Assist with the annual Employee Performance Review process.
- Maintain employment records.
- Provide backup for offer letter, background check and new hire paperwork functions.
- Provide backup for training new employees on the use of the online time & attendance system.
- Provide employment verifications.
- Assist Benefits Administration as needed.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 1-2 years of relevant Human Resource experience, preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Administration, or related field, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management, and follow-through skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve using analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll, preferred
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid vacation days, personal days, and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K and tuition assistance
Please send resumes by Clicking Here Or call at 810-534-6130.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.