Full-time position with an opportunity to join a financially strong Company located in Howell, Michigan. Great benefits and employee perks offered! Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
• Operate equipment satisfactorily in accordance with company safety and quality policies.
• Verify production orders for accuracy, process on converting equipment, and package orders to meet required specifications.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Help with monthly inventory
• Perform equipment PM’s
• Familiar with most common material handling equipment and be licensed fork lift operator
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to accurately read tape measure and record the length, width, and weight of products.
• Some knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Regular use of fork lift which involves climbing in and out fork lift.
• Regularly required to stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
• Regularly required to lift packages weighing an average of 25 pounds; when packages weigh over 50 pounds associates are requested to seek assistance with lifting.
Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months work experience at any one company (longevity)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation on a daily basis
- Ability to pass a 5 panel drug screen
We are looking for people who are looking for a manufacturing career opportunity in the Howell area. Please present your resume by Clicking Here OR fax it to 810-229-5820 Attention: Christine
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.