This is an opportunity to join a very financially strong and growing international organization. Brand New facilities and great growth opportunities in state of the art facility.
Objective of the Position: Oversees monitors and coordinates Production Team Members activities, giving importance to individual members and overall team achievement in achieving policy deployment objectives.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist team members in solving work-related issues.
- Assist with monitoring quality of product/processes, quality audits, maintaining quality system, and other items as needed.
- Enforce company policies and safety regulations.
- Examine material or product to meet quality guidelines.
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Knowledgeable of all Production Team Members’ responsibilities.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Reject defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, container of parts, or inspection tag.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
- Responsible for training new employees.
Secondary Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures, that
- Provide support to, and compliance with, all local and corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows all ENA polices related to TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum three years’ related experience and/or training in manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to use calipers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and SAP software.
- Exposure and/or experience with welding and robotics would be preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement of products for manufacturability.
- Project Management- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks smoothly in situations containing a moderate to high level of stress.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- The ability to follow-up on projects and ensure all items are completed on time with all necessary data required and supporting documentation.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to be self-motivated and to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, supplier, coworkers and management.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to work as a Team Member towards overall company objectives. Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate and present proper information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Customer Service – Ability to manage difficult customers Responds promptly to their needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets other’s attention.
- Interpersonal skills-Focuses on solving conflict.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions based on gathered facts; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process, Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with dignity, respect and consideration.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This position involves working indoors around mechanical and hazards, fumes, irritants, with exposure to cold, heat and high noise levels under adverse conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Please send resumes by Clicking Here Or call 810-534-6130.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.