A great opportunity at a leading automotive supplier which has been in business for over 40 years. The success is attributable to innovative people, an abiding passion for quality and an unwavering commitment to the customer. Great Benefits and a great culture to work in!
Located in Fenton, immediate opening for a 2nd shift Production Supervisor.
This key position, reporting to the Plant Manager, supports and drives all facets of the production process at the facility.
- Organize, direct and control the activities of all production employees in order to provide finished products to meet schedule, quality and cost requirements as directed.
- Ensures material availability for daily production in accordance with the production schedule.
- Assigns, trains, directs associates in the correct production and safety procedures.
- Ensures completion of finished product in the quantity and quality as prescribed in established standards and schedules.
- Operates in accordance with the provisions of the union bargaining agreement.
- Promotes company’s safety efforts and maintains a safe working environment.
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years supervisory experience (Automotive a Plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Familiarity with Thermoforming process helpful
- Experience in 5S, Lean Mfg, Team building, and problem solving
- Creative Foam offers an outstanding compensation package, including medical, dental, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
Please send resumes by Clicking Here Or call 810-534-6113
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.