Shipping & Receiving – Logistics Technician needed in Fowlerville, MI. Facility is a non-smoking environment.
- Load/unload trucks
- Handle shipping and receiving paperwork
- Enter materials into SAP and delete materials as they ship
- Store and move materials
- Operate forklifts safely, package equipment, label tools
- Coordinate material movements with third party logistics companies including rail providers
- Sample raw materials and test for incoming product quality verification
- Pack overseas shipping containers
- Follow up on customer complaints, participate in root cause investigations
- Train and coach contingent staff
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent attendance history
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Motivation to work hard
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- HiLo experience strongly preferred!
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume by Clicking Here
OR fax it to 810-229-5820 Attention: Colleen S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.